It is a delicious Sindhi dessert prepared by vermicelli or seviyan cooked in milk. It can be served hot or cold. It is quick and easy. Ebjoy Seviyan ji Khirni
- Preparation time : 5 mts
- Cooking time : Â 20 mts
- Serves : 2 people
- 1/4 cup Sevai / Vermicelli
- 1 tin of Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- Assorted nuts
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- few Saffron strands
- First add tbsp of ghee in a pan and let that melt down.
- Now add sevai in melted ghee and dry roast it until it gets even golden color.
- Now add evaporated milk in sevai along with sugar, mix well.
- Add cardamom powder, saffron and assorted nuts of your choice.
- Mix very well and cook over medium high heat until sevai is cooked all the way through.
- Serve hot or chilled!