Prasadacha sheera is a really very easy and simple recipe. This sheera is made specially for satyanarayan puja. Being Shravan month, there is custom to do satyanarayan puja at home. Do try this super delicious recipe and leave a comment in the comment box. Do not forget to like, share and subscribe.
- 1/2 cup Ghee
- 1/2 cup Rava / Semolina
- Dry fruits
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup Milk
- Tulsi leaves (Optional)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Cardamom powder
- Heat up a pan on medium heat.
- Add ghee and rava. You can reduce the quantity of ghee if you don’t want.
- Mix well and roast rava on medium heat until it gets nice golden color.
- After roasting rava for about 4-5 minutes, add dry fruits and continue roasting.
- After frying for about 4-5 minutes more, it will turn nice golden.
- Add banana and cook until it becomes soft.
- Add hot milk, tulsi leaves and stir well. You can skip tulsi leaves if you don’t want.
- Cover and steam for about 2 minutes.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder. Mix well.
- Cover and steam on medium or low heat for about 7-8 minutes.
- Open the lid and mix well.
- Turn off the gas and prasadacha sheera is already.