Sweet, soft, delicious Sheera with the magic of tangy Pineapple is irresistible. No need to spend extra bucks for your desired dessert, just get it right and in the comfort of your home.
Preparation time : 10 mts
Cooking time : 20 mts
Serves : 2 people
- 1/4 cup Pineapple puree
- 1/4 cup Pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup Sooji, Rawa, Cream of Wheat
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp Saffron strands
- 4 tbsp Butter or 3 tbsp Ghee
- 1 cup hot water
- Assorted nuts
- Cut the edges of pineapple and chop them in small bites. The middle hard portion of pineapple use to make puree.
- Mix pineapple puree, pineapple bites, sugar in microwave safe bowl, cover and microwave for 3 minutes, making sure to stir after every other minute.
- Melt butter, add sooji and cook until sooji gets light golden color.
- Add hot water, mix, cover and cook until water is absorbed.
- Add sugar, pineapple pulp with chunks, saffron water, mix.
- Add raisins, cardamom powder, mix, cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes on low to medium heat.
- Serve hot!