Molded chocolate is a very easy and simple recipe. Valentine’s Day is round the corner. As preparation for it, we will make chocolates. You can make these in a jiffy.
- 1 cup Dark chocolate
- 1 cup Milk chocolate
- 2 drops Vanilla essence
- Dry fruits of your choice
- Heat up water in a sauce pan.
- Put a bowl in it. Bowl should not touch the water in the pan.
- Add dark chocolate and milk chocolate compound into the bowl.
- Mix well and cook until the chocolate melts on medium heat for about 7-8 minutes.
- When chocolate melts, add vanilla essence and mix well.
- You can add flavoring according to your taste.
- Take silicon mold and fill the melted chocolate in it.
- You also can use ice cube tray if you don’t have silicon tray.
- Tap the mold a little so that the chocolate will spread evenly.
- You can add fillings in the chocolate according to your taste like coconut, peanut butter, cherries, gems or dry fruits.
- You can make variations according to your taste.
- Fill some molds up to half of its capacity.
- Let it set in freezer for just about 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove the tray and add almonds in half filled molds.
- Add melted chocolate again on almonds and tap the tray.
- Keep the mold in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Take the chocolates out of the mold and wrap them into wrapping paper.
- Keep the side having heart shape facing down and wrap from all sides.
- Molded chocolates are already.