- Preparation time : 5 mts
- Cooking time : 30 mts
- Serves : 4 to 6 people
- 3 cups Coarse Besan
- 14 oz Evaporated Milk
- 2 cups Milk powder
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 1/4 cup Ghee
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- Assorted Nuts
- Melt ghee in a kadhai, to that add coarse besan flour. (Besan Laddu flour which is available at Indian Grocery Store)
- Cook besan with ghee on a very low heat until besan gets deep golden color and nice aroma come from roasting besan.
- After besan is cooked, add evaporated milk, milk powder, sugar, assorted nut of your choice.
- Mix well and continue to cook until mixture thicken up and ghee starts to separate out from besan.
- Once mixture thicken up, pour that mixture in to greased dish or tray.
- With the help of spatula spread out mixture evenly.
- garnish with slivered almond and pistachios.
- Cut the mohanthal in desired shape.