Pastries are not only meant to be tedious and time consuming. Try this Microwave Cake recipe for hassle-free ending. Like with any pastries the magic lies in the sponge sheet. You get that right and everything will be just so easy. Try your hands on this very easy Microwave Egg-less Sponge Sheet. And boost your confidence to make any pastry or cake ready at the click of your finger!
Preparation time : 10 mts
Cooking time : 5 mts
Serves : 4 people
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Maida
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 pack of Cool Whip
- Tinned Pineapple Pieces
- Take butter and cream cheese in mixing bowl.
- To that add sugar and whisk well until it turns out creamy.
- Slowly add warm milk and make that in to thin paste.
- Now add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Sieve maida in to wet mixture along with baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix very well.
- Pour the mixture in to greased 8*8 microwave safe Baking tray.
- Microwave over high power for 4 minutes.
- After cake is done allow it to cool down for 10 mts.
- Then transfer that on to cooling rack.
- After cake cools down divide that in to two equal size sponge sheets.
- Take one of the sponge sheet.
- Apply pineapple juice over that.
- Apply a layer of cool whip over it.
- Place few chunks of pineapple over cream layer.
- Now put another sponge sheet on the top of previous sponge sheet.
- Now cover the whole cake with cool whip.
- Put some pineapple pieces on the top of cake and top that up with some maraschino cherries.
- Slice it in to small pastry cakes!
- Make sure to use butter and cream cheese at room temperature.
- Be sure to use warm milk.
- Power setting for each microwave varies, so be sure to adjust cooking time as per your own judgement.