Kalakand is a very popular Indian dessert made with Fresh Paneer, Condensed milk and garnished with nuts. We can enhance this plain kalakand by adding Mango puree and make it rich into Mango Kalakand. A very delicious mango flavoured Kalakand. Perfect dessert for any parties.
- 1 1/2 cups Mango pulp
- 250 gm grated Paneer
- 1 cup Sweetened Condensed milk
- Assorted dry fruits
- Take pulp into a microwave safe bowl.
- Cook pulp in microwave on high setting for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, take pulp out and add grated paneer, sweetened condensed milk. Mix well.
- Microwave the mixture again for 5 minutes. Take out and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture and microwave for another 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer the kalakand into a dish and spread kalakand in square shape. Add assorted dry fruits.
- Transfer the mixture into freeze to cool down for about 30-45 minutes.
- Take kalakand out of freeze and cut it into pieces with the help of knife.
- Kalakand is already.
- Kalakand remains good for just about 2-3 days in freeze.