Loaf Cake - Its got everything, its tender, moist, soft with sweet and sour taste. This loaf cake is a favorite at breakfast, as a delicious snack or quick dessert!
Preparation time : 15 mts
Cooking time : 50 mts
Serves : 4 to 6 people
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 cup Yogurt
- pinch of Salt
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup All purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Dried fruits or Fruities
- 1tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 cup Icing Sugar
- Break 3 eggs in a mixing bowl, in that add oil, yogurt, sugar, vanilla extract and beat until nice and creamy.
- Sift all purpose flour and baking powder in wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in dried fruits in the above mixture.
- Grease loaf tin with butter or oil and pour cake batter in it.
- Preheat oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit and bake for 45 to 50 mts or until toothpick comes out clear.
- Take 1 tbsp of softened butter and 3 tbsp sour cream in mixing bowl and cream it together.
- Fold in icing sugar until you get desired consistency.
- Use the dried fruits or nuts of your choice.
- Substitute sour cream using cream cheese or strained yogurt.