Lal bhopalyachi kheer is another Maharashtrian dessert. It can be served on any occasion chilled or warm. This is traditional recipe, tasty and easy to prepare. It is also very healthy. Can be served during fasting. Let’s prepare lal bhopalyachi kheer.
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1 cup Grated Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cup Full cream Milk
- Assorted Dry fruits (Almonds and cashew nuts)
- Sugar to taste
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add grated pumpkin. Fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Add milk. Add dry fruits and sugar. Stir well.
- Cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder.
- Mix well and turn off the heat.
- Lal bhopalyachi kheer is already. You can serve it warm or chilled.
- For chilling refrigerate the kheer for 3-4 hours and serve.