If you are tired of reducing milk for making rabdi needed for the Ras Malai then here is the great alternative for you. This one is quick version of Ras Malai which is very easy to make and yet delicious. So enjoy this another wonderful Indian Dessert...
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Sugar for Malai
- 250 gms Paneer
- 125 gms Khoya / Khawa
- 1 1/2 Full Fat(Whole) Milk
- 1/4 cup Sugar for Rabdi
- Cardomum Powder
Paneer Ball Preparation
- Take 4 cups of water and add a cup of sugar. Give it a stir and bring it to boil
- Take fresh paneer and grate it finely. Take this finely grated paneer in the blender pot and give it few pulses to make it into soft and smooth paste.
- Take out panner in the bowl and kneed it with the help of some ghee or clarified butter
- Start making small size panner balls.
- Add all these panner balls into Sugar syrup prepared earlier and boil it till one whistle in the pressure cooker
- Once it cools down then take paneer balls in the bowl. Drain out all extra water present in the paneer balls.
- Take khoya in the pan and roast it for around 3~4 minutes
- Add full fat milk in the khoya and mix it well
- Add sugar and cook it for around 10 mins. Make sure to keep stirring to avoid sticking at the bottom.
- Add cardamom powder in the rabdi mixture and mix it well
- Add saffron milk and mix. Rabdi is eady.
Ras Malai Preparation
- Take Paneer balls and add paeer balls in the rabdi.
- Ras Malai is already to serve.
- Make sure to remove all excess water present in the paneer balls before dripping them in the rabdi