Milk powder burfi is an easy and quick recipe and it requires just 4 ingredients. Raksha bandhan is round the corner. So a special sweet for your dear brother is a must. Do try this recipe and get lots of love from all. Do not forget to like, comment and subscribe.
- 4 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 cups Dairy Whitener / Milk Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- Thinly sliced Pistachios
- Saffron strands
- Heat up ghee in a pan.
- Add milk and powdered sugar. Mix well.
- Add diary whitener and mix well. You can add milk powder instead of dairy whitener.
- Stir continuously.
- Cook until it comes together like soft dough and starts to leave the sides of the pan.
- Turn off the gas.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Take a tray and line it with wax paper.
- Transfer the burfi mixture into the tray.
- Spread it evenly with the help of spatula.
- Garnish with pistachios and saffron.
- Let the burfi cool down completely.
- Take the burfi out of the tray and cut it into pieces.
- Milk powder is already.