Preparation time : 10 mts
Cooking time : 20 mts
Serves : 14 cookies
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Milk powder
- 1 stick Butter
- 2 tsp Milk
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Take softened butter in to mixing bowl.
- To that add sugar, brown sugar, milk powder, milk, vanilla essence and mix well.
- Then sieve flour and baking powder in to butter mixture and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Make lemon sized balls from cookie dough and arrange them on to cookie tray.
- Bake at 350 degree fahrenheit for 20 mts.
- After cookies are baked give that a standing time of 10 mts and then transfer them on to cooling rack.
- After cools down, store cookies in to air tight container.
- Be sure to use butter and milk at room temperature.
- You can prepare cookie dough ahead of time, freeze it and use whenever required by defrosting it.
Not Available Related Recipe !