Cream Puffs are small puffy breads. It has small air packets inside them to fill in your favorite filling it may be any choice of your cream or ice cream and topped up with a warm, goody drizzle of chocolate sauce. A must try recipe to impress you loved one this Valentine!
Preparation time : 10 mts
Cooking time : 40 mts
Serves : 4 people
- 1/2 or 4 tbsp stick Of Butter
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Eggs
------For Chocolate Sauce------
- 1 oz Bakers semi Sweet chococlate
- 4 tbsp Cool Whip
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Icing Sugar
- Heat water in heavy sauce pan, in hot water add butter, salt, sugar.
- After butter melts down, reduce the heat to low to medium high and add flour all in one shot and stir thoroughly.
- After dough comes in to one ball, turn of the heat and remove dough in separate bowl.
- Allow dough cools down a bit for 3 to 4 minutes.
- A dough needs to be little warn and not completely cold. In warm dough add one egg at a time and beat the mixture with the help of hand mixer.
- Transfer the mixture in zip-lock or pastry bag and make small pastry mould on a baking tray.
- Bake them in preheated oven at 430 degree fahrenheit for 10 mts.
- After 10 mts lower down the heat and bake for 20 more minutes,
- After 20 mts turn off the oven and keep tray in turned off oven for 10 more minute.
- Remove the tray from oven and transfer puffs on the cooling rack.
- To prepare chocolate sauce mix chocolate square and cool while in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minutes stirring after every one minute.
- After one minute microwave for 30 seconds more until chocolate in completely melted.
- Add butter and continue to microwave for 30 more seconds.
- Add a drop of vanilla essence and icing sugar in chocolate sauce and mix well until sugar is dissolved.
- Cut the puffs in half, fill them using cool whip or ice cream. Pu the other half of puff on the top of cream.
- And finish it off with a generous drizzle of chocolate sauce.