Cold coffee is a cold beverage that is loved my almost everyone. This is a very simple and easy recipe. It requires basic ingredients and can be made in jiffy. Let’s learn to make Valentine ’s Day special cold coffee.
- 1/4 cup Water
- 4 tsp Instant Coffee powder
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- Heat up a sauce pan on medium heat. Add water and let it come to boil.
- When water begins to boil add instant coffee powder and stir well.
- Boil the water on medium heat until it gets syrup like consistency for about 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off the gas and let the coffee concentrate cool down.
- Take milk in a blender jar. You can either use full cream milk or cow’s milk too.
- Add coffee concentrate and powdered sugar.
- Close the lid and blend it in the blender.
- You can add ice cubes while blending.
- Transfer the blender jar directly into freezer for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Take it out and blend once more. Cold coffee is already.
- You can top the coffee with whipped cream or chocolate syrup if you like.
- Serve in glass with straws.