Brigadeiro or Brazilian truffle is fudgy chocolate truffle. This is a quick and easy recipe. You can make it in a jiffy as the ingredients required are just minimum. It is a good dessert for especially birthday parties. Let’s try these yummy and delicious chocolate balls.
- 1 cup Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened coco powder
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Heat up a pan on medium to high heat.
- Add sweetened condensed milk. You can use milkmaid if you are staying in India.
- Add coco powder and butter. Mix well. No lumps of coco powder should be formed.
- Cook on medium to high heat for 4 minutes, mixture will turn a bit runny.
- Lower down the heat to medium and for another 8-10 minutes until the mixture thickens up and comes together like soft dough. Stir continuously.
- When mixture leaves the sides of pan and begins to come together, turn off the heat.
- Transfer the mixture into a dish and let it cool down completely.
- When it cools down completely, roll it into balls. You can grease your hands with butter or oil.
- Take 1 tsp mixture and roll it into a ball.
- Roll the ball into chocolate sprinkles and coat it with sprinkles.
- Brazilian truffle or Brigadieros are already.