Mango cake is an easy and simple recipe. It is eggless cake and we are baking it in pressure cooker. Let’s learn to make Mango cake.
- 1/4 cup Ghee
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 cup fine Semolina
- 1 cup Mango pulp
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- Assorted Dry fruits
- Take ghee in a bowl. You can also use 1/2 cup soft butter.
- Add powdered sugar and beat it until it the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Take fine rava and pulse it for 3-4 times in blender. Add rava in the mixture and mix well. No need to roast rava.
- Add mango pulp and mix well.
- Add water and mix well again.
- Add cardamom powder, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well.
- Add dry fruits and mix well.
- Cover and rest the mixture for about 30 minutes.
- Take a pot that comes with cooker in which we make dal or rice.
- Grease it with oil and put a butter paper at the bottom of the tin.
- Pour out the cake batter into the tin and spread it evenly. Garnish with dry fruits.
- You can add raisins and saffron if you want.
- Preheat the cooker for 10 minutes. Place a dish at the base of the cooker.
- You can add salt or baking soda at the bottom of the cooker.
- Put another tin on the dish and put cake tin on it.
- Put a lid on cake tin.
- Bake the cake on medium heat for about 35-40 minutes.
- After 35 minutes, turn off the gas. Let the cake be in the cooker for 10 more minutes.
- After 10 minutes, insert a tooth pick at the centre of the cake.
- If it comes out clean, it means the cake is well baked.
- Let the cake cool down for 10 more minutes.
- After 10 minutes, loosen the sides with knife and flip a dish over the tin.
- Flip the tin over along with the dish.
- Remove the wax paper and cut the cake into pieces.
- Cake is already.