An eggless Chocolate Muffin? Are you already scratching your head in disagreement? Yup, its possible. All you need is a handful of ingredients, 10 mts of preparation time, 20 mts of cooking time and your, super soft, moist chocolate muffins are ready. I am sure you will fall in love with this easy breezy recipe. You can even jazz this up with any nuts, dried fruits of your choice.
- 1 cup Plain Flour / Maida
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Corn Flour
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- Preheat oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Line up muffin tray with cupcake liner.
- First take all wet ingredients in to bowl. Start with yogurt,
- oil, vanilla, brown sugar, water, vanilla and mix very well, to remove any
- lumps from yogurt as well as brown sugar.
- Then sieve dry ingredients with in wet ingredients. In a sifter add plain flour,
- then add cocoa powder, corn flour, baking powder, baking soda and give it a mix.
- Then sift it in to wet ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients well with dry ingredients.
- Fold in walnuts and chocolate chips in to batter.
- Then scoop batter in to paper liner.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit for 25 mts. or until toothpick inserted comes out clear.
- After muffins are baked, remove tray from oven and transfer muffin cups on to cooling rack.