Eggless walnut chocolate chips cup cake.. This is a very easy, simple and quick recipe. These are fluffy, moist and soft cakes. It requires minimal ingredients are we are baking these in pressure cooker. Here is eggless walnut chocolate chips cup cake.
- 1 cup Maida / Plain flour
- 2 tsp Unsweetened Coco powder
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp Oil
- 3~4 drops Vanilla essence
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- Chocolate chip
- Take maida, unsweetened coco powder, powdered sugar (you can use castor sugar), baking powder and baking soda in a sieve. Mix well.
- Sieve the dry flours really good.
- Add water, oil (you can use butter or ghee too), vanilla essence and vinegar (you can use lemon juice too). Mix well.
- Until batter is getting ready, preheat the pressure cooker on medium heat for about 5-7 minutes. Give a thin layer of salt at the bottom of the cooker.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts to batter and mix well again.
- You can use chocolate chips and walnuts more or less according to your taste. You can use almonds or cashews instead of walnuts.
- Fill the batter in cup cake mold. Do not fill the mold completely. Fill 3/4th mold with batter.
- Garnish with chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Take the preheated cooker. Put an empty pot that we get with cooker into it and put any dish on it.
- Put the cup cake molds on it.
- Cover the cooker with lid. You can use any lid.
- If you want to use pressure cooker lid, remove its whistle and ring (gasket).
- Bake the cakes on medium heat for about 15-20 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick at the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, cakes are ready.
- If batter sticks to it, cook for few minutes more.
- After baking, let them cool down completely for about 15-20 minutes.
- You can bake the cake in oven too. Bake on 350 Deg F for about 15-20 minutes.
- You can pour the batter in microwave safe cup and bake in oven for 40-50 seconds or for about a minute.
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
10 January 2017
hi, madhura we tried the cake recepie but it turned out bitter dont know what we did wrong, can u explain what went wrong. and secondly cup cake micro wave madhe neat zaala aadhi pan nantar basla toh cake, microwave settings kai thevavi hey jara plzz detail madhe expalin karshil tu, we all were so excited seeing the cake ppuff up, but we just couldnt eat it itka kadu lagat hota toh.