Very nutritional tofu paratha which is spiced up with all kind of different flavors. This paratha is a good way to blend up spinach and tofu together. This is very filling and yet healthy recipe. Instead of making regular paneer paratha try this new version with Tofu!
Preparation time : 10 mts
Cooking time : 10 mts
- 1 1/2 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 cup finely chopped Spinach
- 1 cup crumbled Tofu
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped Green Chillies
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Kasoori Methi
- 1/4 cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp grated Ginger
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Wash and chop spinach finely. Drain water from Tofu and crumble it.
- Take spinach in to a bowl, add wheat flour, tofu, green chillies, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin seeds, kasoori methi, salt to taste and mix all dry ingredients well.
- Add yogurt, mix and add water and start knead the dough. The dough should be little bit stiff.
- Keep the dough for 30 mts.
- Take small ball from the dough, deep in dry flour and roll like roti.
- Roast it on skillet till it gets nice golden spots from both sides.
- Drizzle some ghee over it!
- Choose vegetables of your choice.
- Adjust spices suitable to your taste.