Spinach paratha stuffed with flavored paneer. One of the easiest and healthiest recipe that can be prepared for breakfast or lunch or dinner. Palak paneer paraths are very filling and are a hit with my family!
- Spinach Blanched 1 1 /2 cup
- Paneer 1 1/2 cup
- Whole wheat flour 1 cup
- 4 Green Chillies
- 1tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chat masala
- 1 tsp kasoori methi
- 2 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- Blanch Spinach - Wash spinach 2 to 3 times in cold water. Boil 3 cups of water add spinach leaves and keep it for 5 mts. After 5 mts drain water from spinach.
- Add blanched spinach to a blender, add green chillies, garlic, cumin seeds, coriander powder, garam masala, chat powder, turmeric powder,salt and grind to make smooth puree.
- Take spinach puree and add whole wheat flour, some salt, carom seeds, chopped spinach and mix to to make stiff dough.
- Grate paneer, add green chillies, coriander leaves, lemon juice, salt, kasoori methi and mix well.
- Make small balls from spinach dough, deep it in dry flour and roll like a puri.
- Make small ball from paneer mixture, stuff it in rolled spinach puri. Gently pat the stuffed puri in the palms, apply some flour on both the sides, and rolled it gently in to a paratha.
- Now roast on tawa until it gets nice golden color from both the sides, apply ghee or butter.
Not Available Related Recipe !