Methi Paratha is healthy North Indian breakfast items which goes very well with Pickle and Raita.
- One cup Chopped Methi
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1/4 Cup Besan
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Corriandar powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Yogurt
- In a chopped frnugreek leaves add wheat flour, besan, all dry spices and mix this all with hand.
- Now add yogurt and knead the dough for paratha. Add water if required. Rest the dough for 10 to 15 mts.
- Now make a small balls from the dough and roll the paratha like a regular roti.
- Roast the paratha from both the sides. Apply some oil or ghee.
- Enjoy it with chutney, pickle or yogurt.
Not Available Related Recipe !
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
15 February 2016
I like madhura recipe,thank u so much
25 August 2015
Hi Madhura I really love all your recipes and the way u explain it so well I have learnt to cook many dishes following your videos My Husband loves the food U explained it using very basic ingredients and the food is delicious Thankyou so much.
7 August 2015
Iam really fond of ur recipes tried many of ur recipes its yummy my daughter loves all.thanks to you