Enjoy this flaky, delicious, melt in your mouth Gobi-paratha. It tastes awesome and very healthy since prepared by using whole wheat flour and pan fried.
- 1 medium size gobi
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 5 green chillies finely chopped divided
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder divided
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp oil, pinch of hing
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp kasoor methi
- 1 tsp carom seeds
- Wash and grate cauliflower. Squeeze out excess water from gobi.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, hing, onion and saute till it becomes translucent.
- Add green chillies, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and cook for a minute.
- Add coriander powder, red chilli powder and cook for a minute.
- Add grated gobi, add some salt and cook for 7 to 8 mts till gobi is cooked and moisture starts to evaporate from it.
- Add lemon juice and chopped coriander.
- To knead dough take whole wheat flour in a bowl. Add salt, chopped green chillies, carom seeds, kasoori methi, coriander leaves and knead till it becomes soft. Let it rest for 30 mts.
- Make small ball from dough. Deep ball in a dry flour, roll like a poori.
- Stuff gobi feeling, seal the edges and roll like a roti.
- Roast from both the sides till it gets nice brown spots from both the sides. Apply ghee or butter.
- Serve with yogurt, pickle!
Not Available Related Recipe !
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
16 August 2012
awesome! lip smacking
18 June 2012
nice i love this paraths.
madhurasrecipe (mod) :
4 March 2012
Madhu, <br/>Its optional. You can skip if you want.
28 February 2012
Great!...I love your recipies...keep up the good work!
13 July 2011
1 February 2011
is lemon juice necessary