This crispy and crunchy zucchini patties is an excellent way to introduce zucchini in your daily diet. This is very healthy yet delicious with a blast of flavors. A must try recipe.
- 2 Large Zucchini
- 3 tbsp Rice Flour
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp Chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Oil for shallow frying
- Shred zucchini using grater.
- Squeeze out all excess water from the shredded zucchini.
- Now sprinkle some rice flour over zucchini shreds.
- Season the mixture with black pepper, garlic powder.
- Then add oregano, basil leaves, chilli flakes.
- Finally add salt and lemon juice.
- Gently mix the mixture using fork.
- Now grease the pan well with some oil.
- Pour a spoonful of zucchini mixture in pan giving it a round patty shape.
- Shallow fry till it gets deep golden color from all the sides.
- Serve hot with coriander or mint chutney!