Vegetable toast makes a perfect quick and easy tea time snack. Its also a very forgiving reipe as you can use the veggies and spices that you like and jazz this up the way your like.
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Green Pepper
- 1/4 cup Corn
- 1/2 tsp grated Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp chopped Green Chilli
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Wheat Bread slices
- Heat Olive oil in a pan.
- Once oil is hot add in all diced vegetables.
- Mix and allow it to cook for 2 mts.
- Season veggies with grated garlic, pepper, oregano and green chilli.
- Mix well and cook for 3 to 4 more mts.
- Now take bread slices and toast them in a toaster for just about 30 to 40 seconds.
- Now spread cooked veggies over toasted bread evenly.
- Top that up with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil in the oven for just about a mt or so or until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot!
- For variation use pav bhaji masala as a seasoning on veggies.
- You can also mix cheese with cooked veggies and then bake it.
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
Priti Radia :
16 April 2014
Hi! Madhura, I enjoy making many recipes you shared with us. They turn out excellent specially I am a big fan of Mooth Misal. Yum!!actually I love all your vegetarian recipies....Keep it up...love your new website....right now I am going to make Chilli cheese toast for my son's lunch....