Vegetable Sandwich is a crispy, crunchy sandwich loaded with all types of vegetables cooked nicely with spices and folded with sandwich. Its a must try recipe for your morning breakfast or light meal.
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 4~5 Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Salt for taste
- 1/2 tsp Basil Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Flakes
- Tomato Ketchup
- Shredded Cheese
- Heat up pan over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Once oil is hot then add chopped onion and cook it for 4~5 mins till it becomes soft
- Add garlic cloves and cook it for a min
- Ad Red Pepper, Yellow Pepper and cook it for 2~3 mins
- Add mushrooms and cook it for another 2~3 mins
- Add spinach leaves and mix it well. Add Black pepper, salt, basil leaves and Oregano
- Add Red Chili flakes, mix and cook till spinach leaves wilt down
- Vegetable mixture is ready for sandwich
- Take bread slices and apply ketchup on one side of each bread slice
- Add a layer of cooked vegetables over bread slice and spread shredded cheese evenly on top of vegetables
- Take other slice of bread and fold it
- Heat up pan and add butter and place sandwich over the butter
- Allow it to cook till it gets deep golden color. Flip the sandwich and allow to cook it from other side
- Vegetable sandwich is ready to serve.