Vegetarian quesadilla makes an easy and delicious breakfast, snack, lunch, appetizer or brunch recipe. These are the tortilla bites filled with the goodness of veggies and cheese.
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cup sliced Mushrooms
- 1 cup Red Pepper
- 1 cup Green Pepper
- 1/2 cup corns
- 1/2 tsp grated garlic
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chilli
- 3 flour Tortilla
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp Butter
- Heat oil in a pan.
- To that add all veggies and cook for 3 to 4 mts.
- Add garlic paste, green chilli, black pepper, mix and cook for 2 more mts.
- Once veggies are done cooking, season them with salt.
- Now heat skillet over medium heat.
- Roast one side of tortilla on a skillet till it gets light golden color.
- Lower down the heat, flip the tortilla.
- Now spread veggies on tortilla covering half way through.
- Top up the veggies with cheese.
- Fold over the tortilla to cover the cheese and veggie mixture.
- Apply butter and fry tortilla folded from both the sides till it gets nice crisp and golden color.
- Cut in small triangles and serve hot with salsa!
- Use the veggies of your choice such as eggplant, zucchini, spinach.
- Use spinach, whole grain of low carb tortilla in place of flour tortilla.
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
kiran noudiyal :
12 April 2016
what wil b the common name for tortilla.? what is the serve with thing???
15 September 2014
HI, how to make Tortilla?(according to your Vegetarian quesadilla)
Manju Chugani :
30 June 2014
Hi ma'am I made the veg quesidilla n they were yummy. Tx for your easy recipe.
1 December 2013
Hi Madhura, Thanks for sharing such a wide range of wonderful recipes. You present it so well. Can you share the recipe of veg frankie..........here in mumbai streets they are much eaten nowadays......i want to prepare at home. thanks once again
30 November 2013
Thanx madhura sharing such a delicious recepies with us god bless