Vegetarian quesadilla makes an easy and delicious breakfast, snack, lunch, appetizer or brunch recipe. These are the tortilla bites filled with the goodness of veggies and cheese.
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cup sliced Mushrooms
- 1 cup Red Pepper
- 1 cup Green Pepper
- 1/2 cup corns
- 1/2 tsp grated garlic
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chilli
- 3 flour Tortilla
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp Butter
- Heat oil in a pan.
- To that add all veggies and cook for 3 to 4 mts.
- Add garlic paste, green chilli, black pepper, mix and cook for 2 more mts.
- Once veggies are done cooking, season them with salt.
- Now heat skillet over medium heat.
- Roast one side of tortilla on a skillet till it gets light golden color.
- Lower down the heat, flip the tortilla.
- Now spread veggies on tortilla covering half way through.
- Top up the veggies with cheese.
- Fold over the tortilla to cover the cheese and veggie mixture.
- Apply butter and fry tortilla folded from both the sides till it gets nice crisp and golden color.
- Cut in small triangles and serve hot with salsa!
- Use the veggies of your choice such as eggplant, zucchini, spinach.
- Use spinach, whole grain of low carb tortilla in place of flour tortilla.