One of the most popular, supper tasty and mouthwatering Indo-Chinese Appetizer. These are deep fried mix vegetable dumplings cooked in soy sauce based gravy. Tastes awesome! Don't wait just try these chinese delicacy and enjoy!
- Chopped Vegetables 1 tsp Chilli Sauce
- 1/2 Cabbage 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 Carrot 1 tsp Dark Soya sauce
- 1 Green Pepper 2 tsp Oil
- 1 Onion 4 tsp Flour
- 1/4 cup Corn Flour 14 oz tin of Vegetable stock
- 2 tsp grated Garlic 1 tsp Chopped Onion
- 1 tsp grated ginger 1 tsp Cabbage
- Salt to taste 1 tsp Spring Onion
- 2 Green Chillies finely chopped
- 1 tsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 3 tsp All Purpose Flour
- Chop vegetables finely. Microwave for 10 mts. Remove from microwave and stir after every 2 mts.
- Now add chopped garlic, ginger, green chillies, salt, corn flour, all purpose flour, soya sauce and tomato sauce to cooked vegetables. Mix well and make small ball size dumplings.
- Deep fry them until it gets nice golden color.
- For gravy, heat 2 tsp oil in a pan. Add garlic, onion, cabbage, spring onion and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add chilli and soya sauce. Add vegetable stock and salt. Stir it all well.
- Add cornflour mixture and bring it to boil.
- Serve Manchurians with this Manchurian gravy. Garnish with spring onion!
Not Available Related Recipe !