Here's a hearty, better for your lunch, brunch or on the go snack, that can be eaten right out of the hand. Kids just love it!
I don't measure out any of the ingredient, you can use or omit anything as per your choice.
- Spinach Leaves
- Shredded Carrot
- Shredded Cabbage
- Sliced Red Pepper
- Sliced Red Onion
- Black Olives halved
- Garlic powder
- Black Pepper
- Red Chilli Sauce
- Heat Skillet over medium heat. Put tortilla over hot skillet and warm this up from both the sides for just about 30 to 40 seconds.
- Now take one of the tortilla, place spinach leaves in a row on one side of tortilla, leaving some space on the side to give it a fold.
- Now place shredded carrot over spinach leaves.
- Top it up with shredded cabbage.
- Then put a layer of red pepper, red onion and black olives.
- Season veggies with garlic powder, oregano and black pepper.
- Now drizzle some mayonnaise and chilli sauce over veggies.
- Roll up wraps and secure it in between with a toothpick.
Not Available Related Recipe !