Healthy combination of Tofu and Veggies in just one recipe. Tofu marinated in spicy, flavored yogurt and then baked till it becomes crispy and crusty. A really good starter or appetizer party, potlucks!!
Preparation time : 15 mts
Cooking time : 45 mts
Serves : 2 people
- Tofu 250 gms
- 3/4 cups Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp crushed Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Red Chili powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Kasoori Methi
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 cup cubed Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cubed Onion
- 1/2 cup cubed Green Pepper
- 1 tsp Corn Flour
- Take yogurt in deep bowl, add all dry spices, mix well. Make sure there are not any lumps of dry spices.
- Add Tofu and veggies, mix well and marinate for 30 mts.
- Arrange tofu and veggies alternatively on skewers.
- Sprinkle little corn flour over tofu and veggies once you arrange on skewers.
- Bake on 400 degree Fahrenheit for 30 mts and broil for 3 to 4 mts.
- Choose veggies of your choice for this recipe.
- Replace Tofu by using Paneer or Chicken.