Spinach and Paneer Souffle is in Indian version of Souffle which is made with spinach and grated paneer and flavored with Italian spices. Its definitely a nice break to your regular snacks.
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic
- 2 tsp Maida / Plain Flour
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Spinach leaves
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil Leaves
- Bread Crumb
- 1/2 cup Grated Paneer
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 egg
- Heat up pan and add butter in it
- Once butter melts down then add minced garlic and cook it for a min
- Add maid/plain flour, mix it well and cook it for around 4 mins.
- Add spinach leaves in the mixture and season this up with black pepper, salt, red chili flakes, Oregano and Basil leaves
- Give it a mix and cook the mixture till spinach leaves melts down.
- Transfer this spinach mixture into another bowl and allow it cook it down
- Once mixture cools down then add grated paneer and shreded cheese and give that a mix.
- Take egg and seperate egg yolk with egg whiite. Take egg yolk and put it into spinach mixture and mix it well
- Take egg white in separate bowl and whisk it with hand blender to make it for a min till it turns nice and thick.
- Transfer this thick egg white into spinach mixture and fold this all together very well
- Your Souffle mixture is all ready.
- Take ramekins cups and grease them with butter.
- Take some bread crumbs and coat cups evenly from inside.
- Take souffle mixture and fill ramekins cups with the mixture.
- Pre heat oven at 180 deg C and pop these ramekins cup into oven and bake it for around 20 mins
- After 20 mins, take souffle ouy from the oven
- Your Spinach and Paneer souffle mxture is ready to dig in.