- Boil potato, peel and mash it up.
- Now season potato with green chilli, chat masala, roasted cumin powder, lemon juice, coriander leaves, onion and salt to taste.
- Mix it well.
- Now take a slice of bread and put a big dollop of potato mixture over with.
- Spread that out evenly over a slice of bread using butter knife.
- Now put a little bit of tamarind chutney over aloo spread.
- Then cover aloo stuffing with a generous layer of shev.
- Now put a spread a mint chutney on the other bread slice.
- Now cover the sandwich with chutney side down.
- Now apply butter on both bread slices and grill Sandwich till it gets deep golden color from all the sides.