This is a delicious breakfast dish in which bread is covered with spicy sooji mixture and then toasted to get deep golden color and crust. A bachelors recipe which gets ready with minimal ingredients.
- 1/2 cup Rava
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Chat masala
- 1/4 tsp chopped Green Chilli
- 2 tbsp chopped Coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp diced Green Pepper
- 2 tbsp diced Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp diced Onion
- 8 slices of bread
- Butter as needed
- Take rawa in to a bowl, to that add yogurt and mix well.
- To that add garlic powder, green chillies, chat masala and salt, mix well.
- Then add green pepper, onion, tomatoes, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Now take bread slice and spread spoonful of mixture over it.
- Spread that around.
- Now add some butter in to pan, then put a slice of rawa bread keeping sooji side down.
- Allow it to cook till it gets deep golden color.
- Then flip and cook till it gets deep golden crust.
- Serve hot!
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
19 August 2015
Same toast u can make with besan paste or moong daal paste...
19 August 2015
Same toast u make with moong dal paste and besan .....
28 December 2014
I made it today & just loved it.. So crispy & tasty. Thnx for such a simple & yummy recipe
13 December 2014
We made the rava toast for an evening snack. My family loved it. Thanks Madhura.
22 November 2014
I just tried this out and it was absolutely delicious. My husband loved it too. Thank you for sharing your recipe. Wendy from Australia