Crispy, Crunchy, tasty snack goes well on cold, rainy, cloudy days. A cup of ginger tea with garama garam Paneer Pakoda will make your day :-) If you are a paneer lover I am sure you are going to like this :-)
Preparation time : 10 mts
Cooking time : 10 mts
Serves : 2 people
- Paneer 250 gms
- Besan / Chickpea Flour 2 cups
- Rice Flour 1/2 cup
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- Salt to Taste
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Carom Seeds
- Take besan in a deep bowl, add rice flour, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, carom seeds, salt to taste, soda, mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add water slowly and make a batter of pouring consistency not too thick and thin.
- Cut paneer in to thick strips, deep in batter and deep fry till it gets nice golden color from both the sides.
- Serve with sauce or chutney!
- The chickpea batter should be of little bit thicker consistency and should be very smooth to be able to coat paneer pieces nicely.
- Substitue paneer by using onion, chilli or potato.