If you are looking for exotic dish to spice up your gastronomic demands, then Mushroom 65 should fit the right. It makes a best starter to warm your tummies!
Preparation time : 10 mts
Cooking time : 25 mts
Serves : 1 people
- Mushrooms 4 oz
- All purpose flour 3 tbsp
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Oil
- 2 tbsp chopped Onion
- 1 tsp chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp Tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp Chilli Garlic Sauce
- 1 tsp Chinese Chilli Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Spring Onion
- Mix all purpose flour with corn flour, black pepper, salt. Add water and make it in to medium consistency batter.
- Clean mushrooms using some paper towel.
- Now deep mushrooms in prepared batter and deep fry until it gets good golden brown color.
- Drain excess oil from mushrooms and keep aside.
- Heat up a tsp of oil add onion and garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add tomato ketch up, chilli garlic sauce, Chinese chilli sauce, black pepper, salt, vinegar and mix well.
- Add some water, mix well.
- Add fried mushrooms and coat well in prepared sauce.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and serve hot!
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
Ravi Raj :
18 August 2015
Thank you so much I tried it and it is very nice . Thanks again
20 May 2014
For Mushroom 65, do u add corn FLOUR(yellow one) or corn starch? Please clarify. Thanks
3 August 2013
u have more than 1000 subscribers u can get the partnership of youtube and u can make a lot of money by uploading vids
16 July 2013
chaala chendaalanga vundi