Want to make delicious starter for your family without too much fuss? Here, you can make these melt in mouth cheese kababs in no time. Make everything ready ahead of time and delightful kababs are ready at the click of your finger!
Preparation time : 20 mts
Cooking time : 30 mts
Serves : 1 person
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese
- 3 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1/2 lb Chicken Breast
- 1 tsp Green Chilli paste
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves
- 1 tsp Kasoori Methi
- Wash and dry chicken pieces really good.
- Add ginger garlic paste, vinegar, salt on to chicken pieces, mix well and keep aside for 30 mts.
- Take mozzarella cheese in mixing bowl and mash up well with hand to make it in to soft dough.
- Add cream cheese, corn flour, egg yolk and mix everything together really good to make it in to smooth paste.
- Season it up using chilli paste, kasoori methi, coriander leaves and salt to taste.
- Mix everything together well, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Soak skewers in cold water for 30 mts.
- Arrange marinated chicken pieces on to skewers leaving enough spacing between chicken pieces.
- Put the skewers on to baking tray in a way that they don't touch the bottom of the tray. You want to keep the skewers hanging on the baking tray.
- Bake on 450 degree Fahrenheit for 20 mts.
- After 20 mts turn the side and again bake for 20 more mts.
- Serve hot with salad on the side.