Masala papad is a very popular and all time favourite appetizer. This is a very easy, simple and quick recipe. We are making this masala papad without frying papad and believe me it tastes same as fried papad. Do try this recipe at home and write to me. Do not forget to like, share and subscribe.
- Urad papad
- Finely chopped Coriander leaves
- Finely chopped Onion
- Finely chopped Tomato
- Red chili powder
- Chat masala
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat.
- Take a papad and brush a little oil to one side.
- Place the papad on skillet facing the oiled side downwards.
- Roast the papad on medium heat really god pressing it with roti press or a cloth or napkin or handkerchief.
- This will ensure even roasting of papad.
- Brush oil to other side and flip the papad over.
- Roast the papad from other side as well.
- You can roast the papad in microwave after oiling it.
- Take the roasted papad into a dish.
- Sprinkle a little red chili powder.
- Sprinkle chat masala.
- Spread onion, tomato, cucumber and coriander leaves.
- Again sprinkle red chili powder and chat masala.
- You also can use black salt.
- You can mix the veggies and spices together and then spread it over the papad.
- But veggies release moisture on mixing them with spices. So I avoid it.
- Masala papad is already.