Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Serves : 2 people
- 1/2 cup Besan
- 2 tbsp Rice Flour
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp Carom Seeds / Ajwayan
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Coriander leaves
- 1 cup Onion thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- Peel and cut the onion in very thin slices.
- Take besan in to mixing bowl, to that add rice flour.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, baking soda, carom seeds and mix well.
- Add water make that in to thick consistency batter.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves and sliced onion and mix well.
- Set bowl aside for 15 mts.
- Heat up oil for deep frying in a kadhai.
- With the help of spoon drop spoonful of pakoda batter in to hot oil.
- Deep fry pakoda until it gets deep golden color from both the sides.
- Serve hot!
Not Available Related Recipe !