Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Serves : 2 people
- 1/2 cup Besan
- 2 tbsp Rice Flour
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp Carom Seeds / Ajwayan
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Coriander leaves
- 1 cup Onion thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- Peel and cut the onion in very thin slices.
- Take besan in to mixing bowl, to that add rice flour.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, baking soda, carom seeds and mix well.
- Add water make that in to thick consistency batter.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves and sliced onion and mix well.
- Set bowl aside for 15 mts.
- Heat up oil for deep frying in a kadhai.
- With the help of spoon drop spoonful of pakoda batter in to hot oil.
- Deep fry pakoda until it gets deep golden color from both the sides.
- Serve hot!
Not Available Related Recipe !
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
15 October 2016
I love this type of pakoras but I prefer to add onions just before frying as they release water. Right Madhura?
27 April 2016
please send me more recipe of yours vegetarian thank you
very nice :
21 June 2015
I always following up recipes, very nice thanks
SUNITA GHTE :
8 January 2015
I WAS MAKING THIS BY ANOTHER METHOD BUT BY THIS METHOD AND ALL THESE INGREDIANTS MY PREPARATION WAS VERY CRYSPY AND TASTY .MY HUSBAND AND ESPACILY MY SISTER IN LAW ALSO PRAISED ME FOR THESE TYPE OF KANDA BHAJIS.BUT ALL THE CREDIT GOES TO MADHURAS RECIPE. THANKK U LOT MAMM. .......SUNITA GHATE
Priyanlka R. :
18 September 2014
I just love Kandabhaji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23 April 2014
Thank you so much for this