Homemade croutons are so easy to make and so yummy. They are tastier than anything that you buy at store. You also dont have to worry about preservatives.
- French bread cut in to cubes
- Olive Oil
- Garlic powder
- Basil Leaves
- Black Pepper
- Chilli Flakes
- Take French bread and cut that in to small cubes.
- Take olive oil in to bowl and to that add garlic powder, oregano.
- Also add chilli flakes, black pepper, basil leaves, salt and mix well.
- To that add bread cubes and toss well with the seasoning.
- Bake in to preheated oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit for 20 to 25 mts.
- Use any type of bread that you like.
- An old bread goes well for making croutons.
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
28 March 2016
Wow maam mast ......i hv micro oven this recipe can be done in that to? With same temp
19 August 2015
Dear Madhura, Thank you for the well creative recipes you post. Its quite fascinating to watch them and implement at home with our loved ones. Bread Rolls recipe is very yummy one but got a question what should I do with left over sides being cut. Is there any efficient way I can use them ??/ please suggest Regards Sonia