Homemade croutons are so easy to make and so yummy. They are tastier than anything that you buy at store. You also dont have to worry about preservatives.
- French bread cut in to cubes
- Olive Oil
- Garlic powder
- Basil Leaves
- Black Pepper
- Chilli Flakes
- Take French bread and cut that in to small cubes.
- Take olive oil in to bowl and to that add garlic powder, oregano.
- Also add chilli flakes, black pepper, basil leaves, salt and mix well.
- To that add bread cubes and toss well with the seasoning.
- Bake in to preheated oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit for 20 to 25 mts.
- Use any type of bread that you like.
- An old bread goes well for making croutons.