A crisp, crunchy crust and slightly chewy Centre with goodness of aromatic garlic make this bread a wonderful appetizer or party starter. Enjoy another lip smacking delicacy!
- 1 French Baguette
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Parsley
- 1/4 tsp Chilli Flakes
- Take French baguette and slice it up the way you like and keep aside.
- To make garlic butter, take softened butter in to a bowl.
- Season that up with garlic, chilli flakes, black pepper, salt, oregano, parsley.
- Mix that up very well.
- Now butter the sliced bread slices well with the garlic butter.
- Arrange all butter bread slices over oven tray.
- Preheat oven at 400 degree Fahrenheit
- Bake the bread for 4 to 5 mts.
- Serve hot with some pasta on the side!.