A crisp, crunchy crust and slightly chewy Centre with goodness of aromatic garlic make this bread a wonderful appetizer or party starter. Enjoy another lip smacking delicacy!
- 1 French Baguette
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Parsley
- 1/4 tsp Chilli Flakes
- Take French baguette and slice it up the way you like and keep aside.
- To make garlic butter, take softened butter in to a bowl.
- Season that up with garlic, chilli flakes, black pepper, salt, oregano, parsley.
- Mix that up very well.
- Now butter the sliced bread slices well with the garlic butter.
- Arrange all butter bread slices over oven tray.
- Preheat oven at 400 degree Fahrenheit
- Bake the bread for 4 to 5 mts.
- Serve hot with some pasta on the side!.
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
28 August 2015
28 June 2015
hello Madhura i want a recipe of chili cheese toast.please give me by replying my msg thanks
21 April 2015
Hi Madhura, Tried this receipe today. Tastes awesome. But my bread did not have crunch n the garlic did not brown at all. I kept it in microwave for about 4 mins for baking. Please advise. Regards Kalyani
Monika SNM :
15 April 2015
HI Madhura, this recipe looks easy oen to try. But, i dont have a traditional Oven. I have a microwave oven. Can i bake them in it? if yes, kindly let me know the temperature and time to be set for baking. looking forward for your reply
22 December 2014
hi madhura...this one looks amazing.what if u have no oven or microwave? can we fry on tawa directly?pls suggest