Fish marinated with spicy green chutney and then made crispier by using sooji.It can either be deep fried or pan fried.
- Tilapia Fish 1 lb
- Corriandar Leaves 1/2 Cup
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger
- Sooji / Semolina 1/4 cup
- Red Chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- To remove typical fishy smell sprinkle some lemon juice and salt over fish and let it rest for 10 mts. After 10 mts wash it under cold running water and pat dry the fish.
- Make green sauce for mainade. For this combine corriandar leaves, Chillies, ginger, cloves and salt together and blend it in a blender. Add water if required.
- Apply the marinade to all the fish and keep aside for 1 hour.
- Now take red chilli powder and add some salt to it. Deep it in red chilli powder from both the sides and coat with sooji.
- Heat pan on a mdeium high. Pour 1 tsp oil in a pan and fry the fish for 3 mts. After 3 mts flip the fish and cook it from other side for 3 mts.