Try these super crunchy and super healthy patties loaded with all types of vegetables. A perfectly healthy recipe with the use of Zero Oil!
Preparation time : 20 mts
Cooking time : 40 mts
Serves : 2 people
- 1/3 cup finely chopped Carrot
- 1/4 cup diced Green Pepper
- 2 tbsp Green Peas
- 1 Potato boiled, peeled and mashed
- 1 Green Chilli finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Spinach
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp Kasoori Methi
- 1/2 tsp Chat Masala
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 4 tbsp Cornflakes Cereals
- Boil potato, peel the skin and mash it.
- Take diced carrot in microwave safe bowl, add a splash of water, cover and microwave for 3 to 4 mts, making sure to stir in between.
- Add green pepper, green peas in cooked carrot, add a splash of water and again microwave for 2 to 3 mts until veggies are completely cooked.
- After veggies are cooked, mash them up a bit.
- Not add mashed veggies in mashed potatoes along with finely chopped spinach.
- Add all dry masalas and finely chopped green chilli.
- Add corn flour and mix very well.
- Now divide the dough in 4 equal size patties.
- Take cornflakes cereals in zip lock bag and roughly pound them down.
- Now roll each patties in to crushed con flakes and line them up in baking tray.
- Bake the patties in preheated oven at 430 degree fahrenheit for 20 mts.
- After 20 mts remove the tray and again bake for 20 more mits.
- Serve hot crunch cutlets with mint or tamarind chutney!
Not Available Related Recipe !
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
22 October 2016
17 October 2016
awesome recipie madura thanks for showing me this recipie??????
10 December 2015
Awesome recipe. Thanks Madhura I added beetroot as well and it came out super awesome!
15 August 2015
Hi Madhura can this also be fried after coating in corn flakes/rawa
16 October 2013
Hi Madhura, can we make this in the microwave instead of the oven? If yes then how long should we put it for in the microwave?