Chicken Kathi Roll
- 3/4 cup Plain flour / Maida
- 1 tsp Oil + 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt for taste
- 1 Onion finely sliced
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 1 Slit green chili
- 1/4 Green Pepper
- Coriander leaves as per like
- 1 tsp Kasoori methi
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Chat Masala
For making dough
- Take plain flour/maida in the bowl. Add oil, salt and mix
- Add water and kneed this into soft dough like chapati dough.
- Once dough is ready then sprinkle few drops of oil. Transfer dough into another bowl and cover and rest it for 15~20 mins
For making chicken
- Heat up pan on medium heat and add oil in the pan
- Once oil is heated, then add onions, mix and cook it till onions gets light golden color
- Add Ginger garlic paste, Turmeric powder, Coriander powder and Garam masala. Add some water, mix and let the spices cook it for 2 mins
- Add chopped tomatoes, Red Chili powder, slit green chili and mix. Cook it till tomatoes gets cooked completely and gets mashed up with onions
- Add chicken in the pan and add green pepper, salt and mix well. Cover it and cook it for 10~15 mins until chicken gets tender.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves, kasoori methi and mix well.
For making Roti
- Take dough and dust some flour on rolling board and kneed the dough. Make 2 equal size bowls
- Take on dough ball, dust some flour and roll it into thin roti
- Place roti on pan and cook it from one side and flip it
- Take egg mixture(Egg, salt and Black pepper) and spread it on the roti
- Sprinkle some oil on the sides of the roti, flip the roti and cook the other side as well.
- Roti is ready to roll.
For making chicken kathi roll
- Take roti and add chicken sabzi on the roti
- Add some mint chutney, onions, chat masaala and roll it as tight as possible
- Chicken kathi roll is ready to serve
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
Barry Clynes :
30 April 2015
Great video, great recipe, only thing is my roti was a bit hard, should I use more oil in the dough?. Thanks to a brilliant cook.
24 April 2015
what is the amount of chicken we should use for above recipe - 500gms?
18 August 2014
Very cleaver & skillful chef.
25 June 2014
you are awesome : YOU ARE BRILLIANT KEEP UP WITH YOUR HARD WORK, MY BOYS ARE MORE INTO CHICKEN ANY EASY RECIPE YOU CAN SHOW THANKS, MAY ALLAH BLESS AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!