Breadsticks makes a perfect tea time or part appetizer. The beauty of this is you can make the thing ready ahead of time and bake it fresh whenever needed.
- 1 1/2 c flour
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1 tsp suagr
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 tsp oilive oil
- Take a warm water in to bowl.
- To that add sugar and yeast and mix well.
- Cover and set it aside to activate for 10 mts.
- Take flour in to bowl, to that add salt and olive oil.
- Mix well.
- Now add yeast mixture and mix well.
- Now add water and knead it in to soft dough.
- Coat the dough well with oil.
- Cover and set it aside for about an hour.
- Once the dough is risen well, dust the surface of rolling board well with dry flour.
- Put the dough and and roll it in to rectangular shape.
- Cut it in to about an inch thick strips.
- Now take melted butter in to bowl and to that add desired seasoning.
- Brush the seasoning over bread sticks.
- Bake at 450 degree Fahrenheit for 20 to 25 mts.
- Serve hot with marinara sauce.
Not Available Related Recipe !