Breaded mushroom is a very popular appetizer and can be eaten with salad. This is a fusion recipe with little changes to suit to vegetarians also. Its very spicy, crispy and juice. It can be eaten with mayo, sauce or just as it is.
- Button Mushrooms
- 1/4 tsp Italian Seasoning.
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup All purpose flour
- Bread Crumbs
- Combine flour, salt, chilli and Italian seasoning. Add enough amount of water to form a batter. The batter should be little beat thin in order to be able to coat mushrooms.
- Heat oil on a medium high. Once oil is hot deep mushroom in a batter, then coat it with bread crumbs and deep fry till it gets nice golden color.
- Hot breaded mushrooms are ready to serve!
Not Available Related Recipe !