Nothing like that to have hot Aloo pakoda with hot ginger tea during nice, cold, rainy weather. Tastes just awesome!
Preparation time : 10 mts
Cooking time : 10 mts
Serves : 2 people
- 1 Potato
- 1 1/2 cup Besan
- 4 tsp Rice Flour
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Carom Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Salt to taste
- Take besan in a bowl, add rice flour, red chilli powder, baking soda, turmeric powder, carom seeds, salt to taste, mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add water slowly and make a smooth batter.
- Peel and cut potatoes in to thin rounds.
- Deep potato rounds in besan batter and deep fry till it gets nice golden color from bothÂ the sides.
- Serve with chutney or sauce.
- Consistency of batter is the most important thing, blend it well till it becomes very smooth.
Not Available Related Recipe !
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
2 May 2015
We need subtitles I can't understand propley ur English ????????
2 May 2015
Hey could u plz tell.me how to make vege pakoda I love this website thank u
31 January 2015
Hello, love your site. Quick question on Allo Pakoda. Will the potato be cooked enough before the batter turns too brown or burnt? Or should you par boil the potato first. Or how thick do you cut the potato? Thanks